I tried to set easy goals for December. However, they weren't all as easy as I thought.
First, a recap of December:
- Do exercise program minimum 3 times a week FAIL
- Lose 5 lbs. FAIL
- Finish current challenges (squats, lunges, calf raises) FAIL
- Blog 3 times a week in this blog FAIL
Comment on blogs as I read them, not saving them for later.SUCCESS
- Add 5 "prompt stories" or poems. FAIL
- Work on at least one of my novels. FAIL
Stay on top of my schoolwork (this is very important! My Masters program requires me to maintain a 3.0 GPA or be kicked out)SEMI - SUCCESS Read 2 of the books on the ARC list (that I am behind on).SEMI - SUCCESS (I read one: Gilded Lily by Vivian Winslow)
- Add 5 movies to #23. FAIL
- Add 5 bands to #26. FAIL
- Watch 1 movie for #22. FAIL
Buy 4 nail polish (#86).SUCCESS Cook the amazing Christmas Day meal I have planned.SUCCESS
So much food you can't even see it all on my plate. Ham, Turkey, Mashed
potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green beans, corn, sweet potatoes, and
rolls. Actually follow through with the traditions we have planned to start (we are feeling like horrible parents because we have never really done traditions).SUCCESS Attend the husband's work Christmas party.SUCCESS
- Do exercise program at least 15 times this month.
- Lose 5 lbs.
- Restart challenges (squats, lunges, calf raises)
- Blog at least 3 times a week in this blog
- Comment on blogs as I read them.
- Add 5 "prompt stories" or poems.
- Work on at least 1 of my novels.
- Stay on track with schoolwork.
- Read the following: 2 ARCs, 1 book for the PopSugar reading challenge, 1 book for the Read Your Freebies reading challenge, 1 book for the Contemporary Romance reading challenge, 1 book for the New to You reading challenge, 1 book for the re-read challenge, 1 book for the TBR Pile reading challenge (approximately 8 books)
- Add 5 movies to #23.
- Add 5 bands to #26.
- Watch 1 movie for #22.
- Buy 4 nail polish (#86).